The Feedback Process is a quick, easy and confidential process for the community to communicate with Tengizchevroil LLP (TCO) on company operations issues and receive a timely response.
TCO is committed to building productive, collaborative and beneficial relationships with government, businesses, and local communities. Fundamental to this commitment is open dialog between TCO and the communities. TCO’s Feedback Process provides a reliable way to present a concern, suggestion or grievance to the company and then receive a response.
Once you have submitted feedback, TCO will formally acknowledge the receipt within 5 working days. TCO’s objective is to respond to the feedback within 20 working days.
TCO does not share feedback outside of the company. Feedback lets us respond to concerns, grievances and consider suggestions that help TCO become more responsive to our local communities.
The Process is confidential. We urge the community to provide us with your feedback, together with contact information that will allow us to respond directly to you.
TCO provides as many options as possible to make it easy to provide feedback. Community members can fill out a TCO feedback form at drop box locations in Atyrau, Aktau, Kulsary and Tengiz at the following addresses:
- Tengizchevroil LLP Headquarters, Atyrau
- FGP-WPMP office at Worley Parsons, Atyrau
- PSN office, Atyrau
- Aarhus Center, Atyrau
- Shanyrak Village, Dome 1, Tengiz
- Shanyrak Village crew change hall, Tengiz
- Building of Zhylyoi Region Akimat Administration, RV, Tengiz
- Svetlana shop, RV, Tengiz
- QAZKOM bank office, RV, Tengiz
- TCOV Canteen, Tengiz
- Building of Kulsary City Akimat, Kulsary
- Building of Department of Employment and Social Programs, Kulsary
- 13. Center of Public Service, Kulsary
- Interteach Сlinic, Kulsary
- FGP-WPMP office, Aktau
Additionally feedback can be provided by email: email@example.com, toll-free telephone line: 8-800-080-84-88 and post address:
Satpayev, 3, Atyrau, Kazakhstan 060011
Policy, Government and Public Affairs Department