TCO Job Fairs have become one of the primary employment and networking events. Each year TCO hires outstanding graduates for engineering and analytical positions for Atyrau and Tengiz locations.
TCO Job Fair is open to students and alumni from all majors and at the undergraduate, graduate, and degree levels at the RoK and foreign universities and Bolashak Scholarship Program.
TCO Departments such as Facilities Engineering, Health, Environment & Safety, Finance, Supply Chain Management, and Information Technologies along with Human Resources are ongoing Job Fair participants.
Job Fairs are organized and conducted on regular basis at the premises of universities. It is 2-3 day event that includes aptitude tests and preliminary interview sessions.
Eligible criteria to participate in TCO Job Fair:
- final year student of bachelor's / master’s studies
- possess GPA 3.0 and above
Current event of Y2015 Graduate Recruitment campaign will be carried out on November 14th -22nd at the following Almaty universities:
- Kazakh Leading Academy of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Kazakh National Technical university after K.I.Satpayev
- Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications
- Kazakh-British Technical University
To apply, graduates should contact their University Career Center and register for Job Fair by November 10th, 2014.
Information on upcoming Job Fair events at other universities will be published soon.